Site terms and conditions
Site terms and conditions
by accessing, browsing and/or using www.cloudstelecom.com (the “Site”) you agree to the following terms:
1. Clouds telecom, the Clouds telecom logo and any Clouds telecom product or service name referred to on the Site are trademarks of Clouds telecom / Altern telecom (“Clouds telecom”) or its affiliates. Other products or names mentioned in this Site may be trademarks or trade names of their respective owners. Your access to the Site should not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any marks appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of Clouds telecom or the third party owner thereof.
2. Content contained on or available through the Site is provided by Clouds telecom, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties and is copyright © Clouds telecom or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. Reproduction, modification, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Clouds telecom is prohibited except in accordance with the following terms. Clouds telecom consents to you browsing the Site on your computer or printing copies of extracts from these pages for your personal use only and not for redistribution unless consented to in writing by Clouds telecom. Individual services or elements on the Site or parts of the Site may be subject to additional terms indicated in those services, elements or parts.
3. The Site and its contents are provided as a convenience to you. The contents of the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Clouds telecom does not warrant that its web pages will be uninterrupted or error-free or fit for any particular purpose. Clouds telecom reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to the Site or any part of it at any time. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THE SITE. Clouds telecom SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE EVEN IF Clouds telecom HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusions of certain warranties or limitations of liability, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. The liability of Clouds telecom would in such case be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
4. Supply of information other than personal information. Your non-personal information or material will not be used for any other purposes and will remain confidential within Clouds telecom Group. “Clouds telecom Group” means any and all companies in which Clouds telecom holds directly or indirectly more than 20% of the capital and/or voting rights. Therefore, you accept that Clouds telecom discloses your non-personal information to any companies belonging to Clouds telecom Group and/or Clouds telecom’s business partners.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Site.
6. For your easy accessibility Clouds telecom may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. You agree to review and agree to any such sites rules of use before using such sites. You also agree that Clouds telecom has no control over the content of any such sites and cannot assume any responsibility for material created or published by such third party sites. In addition, a link to a non-Clouds telecom site does not imply that Clouds telecom endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such third party site.
7. The Site is accessed via the Internet which is independent of Clouds telecom. Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Clouds telecom has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the Internet.
8. Clouds telecom may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the Site for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
9. Clouds telecom reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Site terms and conditions on the Site. You will be deemed to accept the updated Site terms and conditions available on the Site, each time you access to or use the Site.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of France and you and Clouds telecom agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Paris, France, over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with this contract.